There is nothing better than having clean and soft skin, right? Well, a good quality cleansing and scrubs are something that you can use at a certain place, Then what should we do if we want to give a fresh and clean feel to our skin? Facial wipes is the word ladies! It is something I can’t do without and Currently hooked onto Zuci Natural sunscreen wipes with Aloe Vera and Vit- E. Let’s talk more about it.
- Helps remove dirt and excess oil from your face and neck
- The Aloe Vera extract stimulates epidermal growth and repairs your skin leaving it smooth and clean
- These Sunscreen Wipes are specially formulated for protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Paraban Free
- One pack contains 15 wipes.
Final Verdict –
Facial wipes are boon for my oily and acne prone skin.They have made my skin care routine a lot easier. I had been using Kara wipes before and that worked too well for my sensitive skin. Zuci wipes are the most hydrating and soft wipes, I have ever used. I just need one wipe to clean my face and it makes my skin super soft and hydrated. Although, I am a devotee of ‘Double cleansing method’ So I use a foaming cleanser just after I use these wipes onto my face, to make it even cleaner and supple.
I would say, these wipes are great for all skin types and cost effective as well. Do give them a try this winter season, you’ll love them for sure.
What I Like about Zuci Natural Care Sunscreen wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin-E
- Alluring and Refreshing green packaging
- Smells heavenly
- Great quality
- Provides protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Cleanses effectively
- Makes skin smooth and clean
- Cost effective
- Parabene free
- Doesn’t dry out with time
- Widely available both online and offline.
What I Don’t Like about Zuci Natural Care Sunscreen wipes with Aloe Vera and Vitamin-E